Teen suspect told Austin Metcalf “see what happens” before stabbing

17-year-old Karmelo Anthony, who stands accused of fatally stabbing Austin Metcalf at a Texas track meet last week, reportedly warned his counterpart: “Touch me and see what happens.”
That’s according to a new police report that has offered an update over the confrontation that turned deadly after Metcalf allegedly approached Anthony and asked him to move from his seat.

The two teenagers were both athletes at a track meet in Frisco, Texas on April 2, though had never met each other before that day. It’s been reported that Metcalf confronted Anthony, who attends another school, for sitting in Frisco Memorial High School’s tent in the stands, telling him to move.

Austin’s twin brother, Hunter, who was also there, told WFAA: “And my brother stepped in and said, ‘You need to move. And he’s like, ‘Make me move.’”

Anthony, it’s alleged, then grabbed up his backpack and pulled out a knife. He proceeded to stab Austin in the chest.

Hunter heartbreakingly revealed how he held his brother in his arms, attempting to stop the bleeding while waiting for first responders to arrive.

https://x.com/bubblebathgirl/status/1907773306788302873?s=46

Authorities have charged Anthony with murder – his bond has been set at $1 million.

Now, an arrest report obtained by Fox News is shedding new light on the pre-stabbing clash. As per reports, Metcalf told Anthony that he needed to move out of the Memorial team’s tent. The report noted that Anthony “grabbed his bag, opened it and reached inside it” and said, “Touch me and see what happens.”

“Austin stood up and pushed the male to get him out of the tent,” the arrest report continued.

A witness told police that Anthony then “reached into his bag and the male took a knife out of the bag and stabbed Austin.”

https://x.com/txfblife/status/1907769686990761990?s=46

Fox News say a school resource officer was the first to arrive at the scene. “I was protecting myself,” Anthony told him. “He put his hands on me.”

An online fundraiser for Anthony has thus far collected around $150,000 in donations.

Related Posts

Zohran Mamdani reveals ‘weird’ object in Trump’s Oval Office that had him ‘flipping’ out

Donald Trump invited the soon-to-be Mayor of New York City, Zohran Mamdani, to the White House. Now, the 34-year-old New Yorker reveals one peculiar object Trump showed…

Melania Trump sparks internet frenzy with White House Christmas outfit

First Lady Melania Trump may not always seek the spotlight — but her fashion ensures she gets it. And when she stepped out on Monday to welcome…

Trump brags about golf game after announcing National guard’s death in DC shooting

National Guard Sarah Beckstrom, 20, has died after the injuries she sustained when a lone gunman shot her and 24-year-old National Guard Andrew Wolfe, 24, in Washington,…

National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom dies after shooting near White House

President Donald Trump has announced that National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, 20, has died after the Wednesday shooting in Washington, D. C. The other guardsman, Andrew Wolfe,…

Trump’s questionable answer when asked if he’ll attend funeral of Sarah Beckstrom

The shooting near the White House on Wednesday has sent shockwaves across the United States. The young victims, 20-year-old Sarah Beckstrom and 24-year-old Andrew Wolfe, were gunned…

Jamie Lee Curtis breaks down in tears as she compares Donald Trump to Princess Diana

Jamie Lee Curtis has never been shy of speaking her mind. Now, the actress has once again slammed Donald Trump. But in the meantime also made a…