Neighbors Are Furious About Who Is Building A Wall Around His Home For “Security”

After former President Trump famously shouted his rallying cry, “Build the wall,” it looks like President Joe Biden will be finishing the work that Trump never got off the ground – although not at the Mexican American border. Instead, President Biden is using money to build privacy fencing around his favorite vacation spot in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, to protect the president during his time away from the White House.

Images of Biden’s exclusive beach house show that workers are busy creating a wall to divide his property from that of his neighbors. The neighbors are furious with Biden for putting up the wall after refusing to continue the work of securing Donald Trump’s legacy wall along the southern border.

Biden’s wall includes large stone pillars between white fencing. The wall had been in the works for some time now and is finally being completed to help protect the president’s privacy while he is vacationing along the shore in Delaware.

Biden is allegedly spending nearly half a million dollars on building the wall around his Rehoboth Beach house. Photos of the wall were originally obtained exclusively by Daily Mail and are now being shared across the internet far and wide.

Republicans are furious with Biden for protecting his privacy after being against Trump’s border wall.

“So, walls work at Joe Biden’s beach house, but not the southern border?” Ohio Republican Representative Jim Jordan tweeted in a bizarre show of support for the former president, who was ousted from the White House after just one term in office.

Biden’s plans to build the privacy screen at his beach house were put forward back in 2021 when the Department of Homeland Security awarded a contract to a building company for additional fencing to protect the president during his infrequent visits to the Delaware shore.

Taxpayers are paying the bill for Biden’s security fencing since it is a government contract. The original amount was estimated at a $490,324 bill for the “purchase and installation of security fencing” at the Rehoboth Beach home owned by President Joe Biden.

However, inflation has hit hard, and Biden’s price tag for the wall has increased by about $34,000 from the original contract price. While it is not quite clear exactly why Turnstone Holdings, LCC, has increased the price of the contract, it is clear that they are getting more money from the American taxpayers in order to build the wall to protect Biden’s security and privacy during his visits to the beach.

Construction of Biden’s security wall is expected to continue throughout 2023. The privacy screen is expected to be completed by September 2023, which won’t be in time for Biden to enjoy the summer vacation time at the beach.

Many locals are delighted that Biden visits their beach town and are not bothered that he is building a privacy screen.

Local Delaware resident, Jenn Stone, told NBC News: “Not everybody has the best intentions. If he wants to keep him and his family safe, he has every right to do that.”

Related Posts

Eye-opening approval ratings reveal what Americans truly think about Trump’s second term

Listen to Donald Trump or members of his administration for any length of time and it is easy to come away with the impression that their achievements…

Police share major update on Nancy Guthrie kidnapping suspect

84-year-old Nancy Guthrie has been missing since Janaury 31. The police have not yet shared any information about a possible suspect. But on Monday, police released a…

Jeffrey Epstein survivor breaks silence on horrific abuse

More than two decades after she became prey to Jeffrey Epstein, survivor Juliette Bryant says she was trapped by “invisible chains” – a fear so overwhelming that…

Barack Obama’s brutal reply to Trump after racist video depicting him and Michelle as apes

Donald Trump faced massive backlash after posting a video portraying Barack and Michelle Obama as apes. The video has since been removed, but the U.S. president has…

Man asks AI to take the mask off man on doorbell camera at Nancy Guthrie’s home and gets eerie response

Nancy Guthrie, the mother of Today host Savannah Guthrie, has been missing for almost two weeks. Police released footage of a masked indiviudal caught on her doorbell…

Pam Bondi confirms full release of Epstein files as 300 high-profile names are exposed

On Saturday, Attorney General Pam Bondi officially confirmed that ‘all’ documents tied to disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein have now been made public. The 60-year-old announced the completion…