NHL Cancels $400 Million Deal With Woke Nike: “Our Fans Have Spoken”

NHL Cancels $400 Million Deal With Woke Nike: “Our Fans Have Spoken”
Posted onNovember 21, 2024 ByadminNo Commentson NHL Cancels $400 Million Deal With Woke Nike: “Our Fans Have Spoken”
The NHL has finally wised up and taken the side of its own fans. Unlike the NBA, NFL, and NASCAR, all of which decided to go woke, the NHL decided to stick to its roots and respect the bread and butter.

The League canceled its $400 million deal with Nike after polling fans across two countries.
“We’re not going the way of Bud Light, Target, or the NFL,” said League Commissioner Joe Barron, “we intend to cater to our fanbase, and our fanbase doesn’t want Nike.”

Nike Spokesperson Sandy Batt said the company understands the league’s position, then immediately labeled the action “inherently divisive and disrespectful to the LGBTQ+ community.”

Barron says the NHL will either go back to Adidas or move on to another name brand. “Anything that isn’t woke,” he said, “that fad should be ending sometime in the next two to three years.”

Nike is still reeling from Michael Jordan’s departure recently, after the long-time board member and patent-holder of the Nike Air anti-gravity secrets ended his partnership and moved on. “I just can’t,” he said at the time to a source who may or may not actually exist, “we have different values.”

Nike stock is down 84 on the blue-chip and 41 with 620 in Tokyo. “Those numbers are unsustainable,” said a guy standing in the rain watching on a tv in a department store window, “they’re ruining what I built.”

The man walked away, shaking his head, wondering why the paragraph was necessary at all. God Bless America.

Related Posts

Jennifer Lopez slammed after revealing her pubic area during concert

Jennifer Lopez set the stage ablaze at the 2025 World Pride Music Festival in Washington, D.C., last week, unleashing her signature fearless fashion with a jaw-dropping array…

People are horrified after finding out one body part is always removed during an autopsy

A mortician has left social media users tongue-tied after revealing the one body part that might be removed during an autopsy. Gerald Ledford, who has worked in…

People think Donald Trump has finally ‘lost it’ after seeing most insane image he just posted

President Donald Trump sparked reactions online Monday night after sharing multiple AI-generated images featuring aliens and outer space warfare. Over the course of just a few hours,…

Heart surgeon warns everyone about eating food that ‘destroys your heart’ daily

Red meat, saturated fat and excess salt are often blamed for heart disease, the leading cause of death in the US. But according to one heart surgeon,…

Ebola symptoms and how it spreads as officials confirm 131 dead in outbreak

The Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo has killed more than 130 people, with more than 500 cases suspected. Fears of the virus spreading worldwide…

Hidden Truth Behind His Smile

Michael Landon was never the man you thought you knew. Behind the soft eyes and Sunday-night comfort lived a boy who learned to flinch before he learned…