🚨 JUST IN: Suspect in Tragic Death of 24-Year-Old Pop Superstar Breaks Silence More in Comments 👇

A 24-year-old man who has been named a suspect in One Direction star Liam Payne’s sudden death on October 16 in Argentina has spoken out about his connection to the tragic late singer. Braian Nahuel Paiz, who is one alleged suspect of several in Liam Payne’s death, spoke to a journalist for Telege Noticias about his interaction with Payne.

Paiz claimed over the weekend that he did indeed party with the late 31-year-old pop star. However, he claims that he did not provide drugs to Payne. For reference, an autopsy recently revealed that Payne had traces of alcohol, prescription antidepressants, and cocaine in his system when he died.

Paiz came forward voluntarily with information for Telege Noticias. He is likely considered a suspect in the case. However, Argentinan police have not released the names of any of the subjects they currently have charged and detained.

“I never supplied Liam with drugs,” said Paiz, translated from Spanish to English. “Liam’s first contact with me was at my place of work.”

Paiz went on to note that the two exchanged contact information and reconvened later that same night. According to Paiz, Payne then showed him music and was visibly under the influence of drugs already.

“I’ve heard people saying he was taking drugs, but the truth is that when he got to the restaurant where I was working he was already under the effects of drugs and he didn’t actually eat anything,” said Paiz.

The two men got together again on October 14 in Payne’s hotel room. Paiz asserts that he partied all night at CasaSur Palermo Hotel and that Payne was using cocaine while Paiz was using marijuana.

“We took drugs together, but I never took drugs to him or accepted any money,” Paiz said.

The Tragic Death of Liam Payne
Paiz has claimed that he lost his job due to the investigation. You can watch the interview in Spanish below:

Singer Liam Payne’s death has been the subject of quite a bit of controversy outside of the above-noted suspect. The former One Direction star fell to his death from a third-floor hotel balcony in Argentina in October. The star had historically been frank about his struggles with his mental health and drug abuse.

Related Posts

WHO finally issue statement on likelihood of hantavirus becoming the “next covid”

Panic is rising on the open sea, a cold, creeping dread that has turned a luxury voyage into a claustrophobic nightmare. Three people are dead, nearly 150…

Mom’s tragic warning after son, 8, dies from balloon on birthday

The heartbreaking death of Joshua Dunbar has left parents around the world shocked and devastated after what began as a joyful birthday celebration ended in unimaginable tragedy….

ZAHARA JOLIE PITT MAKES SHOCKING NAME CHANGE MOVE AT SPELMAN GRADUATION CEREMONY

Spelman College’s commencement ceremony carried the familiar atmosphere of graduation day — proud families filling the stands, cameras raised high, and students stepping into a new chapter…

Death row execution halted after failed procedure – critics slam “barbaric” treatment

Tony Carruthers had been scheduled to be executed on May 21 at 10 a.m. for his role in the murders of Delois Anderson, Marcellos Anderson and Frederick…

High school girl claims first-place podium spot despite losing to trans athlete

A jaw-dropping moment at a California high school track meet is sparking outrage and reigniting fierce debate across the country. During the CIF Southern Section Finals, Crean…

Sad reason Donald Trump may not attend Don Jr.’s wedding – despite his son wanting him there

Donald Trump Jr.’s wedding is right around the corner, as he’s set to wed Palm Beach socialite Bettina Anderson this weekend. But his father, President Donald Trump,…