Barron Trump branded a hero after ‘saving’ woman’s life as she was allegedly beaten by her ex

New details about Barron Trump saving a woman’s life have emerged. While in London, England, UK, last year, the youngest son of the US President dialled 999 when he answered the phone to see his friend allegedly being attacked.

The incident occurred in January 2025. Barron was talking to a woman on the phone when her ex-boyfriend, identified as 22-year-old former MMA fighter Matvei Rumiantsev, allegedly began beating her, the Mirror reports.

The 19-year-old allegedly witnessed her being viciously attacked during a FaceTime call, per an east London court hearing.

Barron rang emergency services from the United States, alerting the police to the ongoing attack. Per the Daily Mail, Rumiantsev, who denies all charges against him, including assault and two counts of rape, grabbed her by the hair and shoved her to the floor while shouting, “you are not worth anything.”

Hero’ Barron Trump ‘saved’ woman’s life as she was allegedly beaten by ex-boyfriend
Jurors in court were played Barron’s 999 call, in which he pleaded with the operator: “It’s really an emergency, please. I got a call from her with a guy beating her up.”

Barron Trump branded a ‘hero’ as he is alleged to have saved a woman’s life

The emergency operator urged him to answer questions properly, telling him: “Can you stop being rude and actually answer my questions… If you want to help the person, you’ll answer my questions clearly and precisely.”

Barron replied: “I met her on social media. She’s getting really badly beat up and the call was about eight minutes ago, I don’t know what could have happened by now.,” later adding, “So sorry for being rude.”

A police unit was dispatched to the address. Bodycamera footage was played in court, where officers were seen questioning the woman. They told her one person had called from the US, but didn’t give his name.

“I am friends with Barron Trump, Donald Trump’s son,” she told the officers.

One police officer was heard telling a colleague: “So apparently this informant from America is likely to be Donald Trump’s son.”

“That call was like a sign from God”
With police present, the woman called Barron back. In footage played to jurors, he said: “She called me. I picked up the phone expecting a nice hello or something, I just saw a ceiling and could hear screaming. I could see a guy’s head on the phone, and then the camera turns to her crying and getting hit.”

Per The Independent, Barron Trump said their call lasted between 10 and 15 seconds. As it disconnected, he rang 999.

“I called you guys – that was the best thing I could do,” he told officers. “I wasn’t going to call back and threaten things to him because that would just make the situation worse.”

“He helped save my life. That call was like a sign from God at that moment, the woman said in court, according to the Mirror.

Please share this article to honor Barron for saving this woman’s life.

Related Posts

White House breaks silence after Jesse Ventura claims Trump assassination attempt was fake

Former wrestler and former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura sparked controversy after questioning the authenticity of the 2024 assassination attempt on Donald Trump. The incident occurred during a…

Why a Dirty Bed Can Affect Your Skin and Health: Cockroaches, Cleanliness, and Safe Sleep

Many people underestimate how strongly their sleeping environment affects overall health. A bed should be a sanctuary—a place of rest and rejuvenation. Yet surprisingly common habits, such…

The Highway of Shadows Tragedy, Why a Single Tanker Collision Exposed the Forensic Failures of a Nation and the Private Horror of the Loved Ones Left in the Smoke

In the quiet routine of a Friday morning commute, the idea of “enough” is often tied to the simple goal of getting home safely. But on that…

Unverified Military Attack Claims Go Viral: Why Facts Still Matter in Breaking News

At this moment, there is no credible, confirmed evidence from official government institutions or defense organizations that supports the circulating claims of a military vessel being attacked….

WHO finally issue statement on likelihood of hantavirus becoming the “next covid”

Panic is rising on the open sea, a cold, creeping dread that has turned a luxury voyage into a claustrophobic nightmare. Three people are dead, nearly 150…

Mom’s tragic warning after son, 8, dies from balloon on birthday

The heartbreaking death of Joshua Dunbar has left parents around the world shocked and devastated after what began as a joyful birthday celebration ended in unimaginable tragedy….