Social media star John Crawley AKA ‘KingBeardX’ dead at 47

With the right personality and delivery, anyone can break through on social media — and TikTok star John Crawley was living proof of that.

Known for his hilarious reactions to bizarre meals, Crawley built a following of over 2.5 million on TikTok and more than 3.5 million across TikTok and Instagram combined.

But earlier this month, Crawley was admitted to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo after having trouble breathing. Sadly, he never recovered.

TMZ reported that Crawley died on Monday, August 18, at a local hospital after suffering cardiac arrest. James Steele, funeral director at Glenfield Funeral Home, confirmed the news, saying Crawley had been hospitalized for a little over two weeks.

”Knowing him personally, John was a good guy. He lit up a lot of people’s worlds,” Steele told the outlet. ”I just left his house and was with his mother, we prayed together. She’s torn up right now but she’s going to make it.”

@kingbeardx1x #stitch with @Kroger #reactiontiktok #foodtiktok ♬ original sound – KingBeardX

Crawley’s final post came on July 22, when he shared plans for a meet-and-greet in Albany, Mississippi — an event he never had the chance to host.

His close friend and podcast co-host Anthony Caruso revealed that Crawley’s health declined rapidly after he was hospitalized. Doctors eventually put him on a ventilator and performed a tube thoracotomy when his breathing stopped completely.

Caruso also launched a GoFundMe for Crawley, explaining that the TikTok personality did not have health insurance.

The fundraiser, with a $9,000 goal, is helping cover funeral expenses and support Crawley’s surviving family.

”The main breadwinner..”
”I’m really sorry to tell everyone the bad news but Pimpmunkx (KingBeardx) passed away yesterday,” Caruso wrote in an update. ”Thank you to everyone that has supported the fundraiser so far. His mother says told me to thank you all.”

Weeks before Crawley’s passing, Caruso had already been raising money on his behalf, noting just how serious his condition was. “John is the main breadwinner for his family, and unfortunately, he doesn’t have medical insurance,” Caruso wrote.

“His condition is quite unstable, and we’re all worried about him.”

Fans of John Crawley have been flooding his obituary page with heartfelt tributes to the late TikTok star.

“This is incredibly sad,” one mourner wrote. “My condolences to his friends and family. Loved watching his videos. Always made me laugh. Rest in peace buddy.”

Another added, “I watched him on TikTok and he always made me laugh! May he rest in peace! Healing vibes to the family.”

One tribute read, “This man was so sweet on social media! He was so funny and caring. My condolences go out to his family!”

And another fan, clearly devastated, shared: “You always made my day, even when I had really bad days. I would watch your videos, and you made my day way better. You will be truly missed. My prayers and condolences go out to your family.”

@kingbeardx1x She stuck it right up yhere #funnyvideos #foodtiktoks ♬ original sound – KingBeardX

Rest in peace now, John. You clearly touched so many lives and brightened countless days — a rare gift that not everyone has.

Related Posts

Zohran Mamdani reveals ‘weird’ object in Trump’s Oval Office that had him ‘flipping’ out

Donald Trump invited the soon-to-be Mayor of New York City, Zohran Mamdani, to the White House. Now, the 34-year-old New Yorker reveals one peculiar object Trump showed…

Melania Trump sparks internet frenzy with White House Christmas outfit

First Lady Melania Trump may not always seek the spotlight — but her fashion ensures she gets it. And when she stepped out on Monday to welcome…

Trump brags about golf game after announcing National guard’s death in DC shooting

National Guard Sarah Beckstrom, 20, has died after the injuries she sustained when a lone gunman shot her and 24-year-old National Guard Andrew Wolfe, 24, in Washington,…

National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom dies after shooting near White House

President Donald Trump has announced that National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, 20, has died after the Wednesday shooting in Washington, D. C. The other guardsman, Andrew Wolfe,…

Trump’s questionable answer when asked if he’ll attend funeral of Sarah Beckstrom

The shooting near the White House on Wednesday has sent shockwaves across the United States. The young victims, 20-year-old Sarah Beckstrom and 24-year-old Andrew Wolfe, were gunned…

Jamie Lee Curtis breaks down in tears as she compares Donald Trump to Princess Diana

Jamie Lee Curtis has never been shy of speaking her mind. Now, the actress has once again slammed Donald Trump. But in the meantime also made a…