Proud Boys say Trump will lose their support if he engages in Iran war

Suffice it to say that Donald Trump has his hands full at the White House.

The attack on Iran’s nuclear sites over the weekend opened up a new chapter for his second term as President of the United States, and while many continue to support him, there are those who are more critical. Right-wing extremist group Proud Boys, who have previously been supportive of Trump, recently sent a clear message to the president.

Donald Trump’s attack on Iran’s nuclear sites has left the world in shock. On Saturday evening, the president addressed the American people, describing the launches as a “spectacular military success.”

“The U.S. military carried out massive precision strikes on the three key nuclear assemblies in the Iranian regime: Fordo, Natanz and Isfahan,” Trump said in a national address from the White House.

“Our objective was the destruction of Iran’s nuclear enrichment capacity and a stop to the nuclear threat posed by the world’s number one state sponsor of terror.”

World leaders were quick to respond. On X, the Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said the attack was “outrageous.”

“The events this morning are outrageous and will have everlasting consequences,” Araghchi wrote on X. “Each and every member of the UN must be alarmed over this extremely dangerous, lawless, and criminal behavior. In accordance with the UN Charter and its provisions allowing a legitimate response in self-defense, Iran reserves all options to defend its sovereignty, interest, and people.”

World leaders react after the US strikes Iran
Meanwhile, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Donald Trump’s move will “change history.”

“President Trump and I often say: ‘Peace through strength.’ First comes strength, then comes peace. And tonight, Donald Trump and the United States acted with a lot of strength.”

The Middle East region is in a fragile state. The United Nations Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, warned that the strikes could lead to a dangerous escalation in the area, while China condemned the attack. Moreover, UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer wrote on X that the complicated situation in the Middle East “remains volatile and stability in the region is a priority.”

Donald Trump’s followers on home turf appear to stand by their president following the strike. However, one group threatening to withdraw their support is the right-wing extremist group Proud Boys. Their former leader, Enrique Tarrio, was pardoned by Donald Trump for his conviction connected to the January 6 attack at the Capitol in Washington. Just a few weeks ago, he met with Donald Trump in Florida.

The strike in Iran has stirred strong emotions across the political spectrum. But while Proud Boys might have been somewhat on Trump’s side in the past, now a line has been crossed, they say.

Proud Boys says Trump will lose their support if he engage in Iran war
On social media, the extremist group made a statement saying that they wouldn’t be able to support Donald Trump if the US were to become involved in the Israel-Iran conflict.

“If the United States gets directly involved in the Israel-Iran conflict, the voters that voted for Trump because there was a hope that Trump was America First can no longer support Trump,” the Proud Boys account posted on Telegram on Wednesday last week. “America First does not mean war for Israel. Donald Trump, focus on the health of our nation, period. We are crumbling. We are crippled with debt with no plan for a solution. Be the President you ran as.”

Related Posts

30 Minutes ago in Texas, George W. Bush was confirmed as…See more

In a surprise announcement at the Dallas Wings’ home opener, former President George W. Bush was named the WNBA’s first-ever Honorary Commissioner. The 43rd president, wearing a…

He’s aware of who made the list — and why it hasn’t been revealed yet… Learn more.

The Epstein Case Won’t Die — And Silence Is Finally Breaking For years, the public has been fed half-truths, redacted files, and sealed testimonies. Yet, the Jeffrey…

Jack Schlossberg Criticizes Proposal to Name Opera House After Melania

Jack Schlossberg is calling out House Republicans for pushing to rename the Kennedy Center Opera House after Melania Trump. He also took a sh0t at Donald Trump…

Trump Calls Sydney Sweeney “Hot” While Dismissing Taylor Swift

Donald Trump gave Sydney Sweeney a full-on stamp of approval after hearing she might be a Republican. He said: “I’m glad you told me that.” Then he…

Miranda Lambert exposed far more than she planned…

Miranda Lambert’s Wardrobe Mishap at Morgan Wallen Concert Goes Viral It was a lively weekend in Seattle as Morgan Wallen brought his massive I’m The Problem tour…

A Country in Turmoil: Trump’s Approval Rating Hits an All-Time Low

The mood across the United States is growing increasingly uneasy. The numbers on paper—rising grocery bills, ballooning household debt, record-high rent, and the ever-present anxiety over inflation—are…