Henry Winkler claims LA wildfires intentionally sparked

Henry Winkler lost his cool when he shared a tweet suggesting that the deadly LA wildfires were caused by an arsonist, who should be “beaten” “unrecognizable.” Sparking the interest of the online community, officials addressed the viral post, hoping to douse the flames of the theory before it burned out of control.

Only two days after one of North America’s largest cities started battling the wind-fueled wildfires, Henry Winkler, best known as the super cool Fonzie, took to X, expressing his concerns about the devastation across Los Angeles.

“THERE IS an ARSONIST here in LA,” the 79-year-old Happy Days star wrote on X. Winkler who owns a home in the upscale Brentwood neighborhood of LA, adds, “May you be beaten you unrecognizable!!! The pain you have caused!!!”

The tweet – viewed by 7.1 million people – was met with applause from fans who flooded Winkler’s post with positive comments.

“I was wondering about this thought…because no one has said how it was caused,” tweets one user. A second suggests that it was “probably a multiple arsonists.”

“Agreed. I’ve always thought that, and I have suspicions of who sent them too. Some people are so jealous of California,” shares a third.

Further probing Winkler’s post, another user asks “Is this a single arsonist or an organized network? There are a number of fires that have started…it’s highly feasible that this is an organized effort.”

While Fonzie’s candid message received widespread support, it also sparked a wave of criticism.

“Henry, you [used] to be cool now you are a whiny idiot,” tweets one, while a second shares, “Conspiracy theories incoming.”

A third, referencing Winkler’s political leaning, adds “Nice to see you all finally outraged about something other than Trump.”

‘No conclusive evidence’
Members of the online community weren’t the only ones attempting to extinguish Winkler’s accusations.

In a statement shared with TMZ, the Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) said, “There’s no way to know at this moment exactly where and how the series of fires started, but an investigation is underway.”

TMZ also claimed that the LAFD confirmed their arson squad is investigating the fires in the area. While this might sound alarming, it’s standard protocol for any large-scale fire.

And California fire chief David Acuna told BBC that there isn’t “any conclusive evidence” that the fires were purposely lit.

‘People lighting fires’
Yet, Winkler’s tweet continues to spark a heated online debate about the possibility of the wildfire being deliberate.

Andrew Huberman, a professor of neurobiology at Stanford University shared a disturbing clip in the comments section of Winkler’s post, where he accuses people of starting the fires.

“People are lighting fires in otherwise non-burning urban areas of LA. Saw this happen firsthand at 302 Pico in Santa Monica. Called it in & fire dept & police responded. Stay safe and call in any activity ASAP. We don’t need more flames out here,” he writes.

Huberman’s clip has attracted the attention 10 million people, including Elon Musk, who simply responded, “WOW.”

Authorities have yet to identify an official cause for the remaining fires, including the Palisades fire and the Eaton fire, which stand as the two most devastating blazes in California’s history.

What do you think of Winkler suggesting the deadly fires, that so far have killed 24 people, was intentionally started? Please share your thoughts with us and then share this story so we can hear what others have to say!

Related Posts

Man asks AI to take the mask off man on doorbell camera at Nancy Guthrie’s home and gets eerie response

Nancy Guthrie, the mother of Today host Savannah Guthrie, has been missing for almost two weeks. Police released footage of a masked indiviudal caught on her doorbell…

Pam Bondi confirms full release of Epstein files as 300 high-profile names are exposed

On Saturday, Attorney General Pam Bondi officially confirmed that ‘all’ documents tied to disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein have now been made public. The 60-year-old announced the completion…

From beaten and bruised to one of the brightest stars in the world

His mother didn’t believe in babysitters, so he always went with her to work. Later in life, he was frequently teased by his classmates for his passion….

Bullfighter’s chilling final words before death

Renowned Spanish matador Iván Fandiño’s tragic death in 2017 remains one of the most chilling incidents in modern bullfighting history—a haunting moment that continues to echo through…

New Photo Released of Person of Interest in Canadian School Shooting That Left Eight Dead

Tumbler Ridge Shooting Leaves Nine Dead, Shocks Small Canadian Community A devastating tragedy unfolded on February 10, 2026, in Tumbler Ridge, a remote community in northeastern British…

Three key names lawmakers confirm were in the unredacted Epstein files

awmakers Renew Scrutiny of Epstein Files After New Unredactions Members of Congress are renewing calls for greater transparency after newly unredacted documents connected to Jeffrey Epstein’s case…